Home Learning Suggested Timetable
Online Learning and Activities for children in The Tree House
Online Learning activities:
- Purple Mash - your child will need to log in with their details, this will then prompt them with '2do's' (Activities). They can then work through the assigned learning.
- Spelling Shed - see below
- My Maths - see below
If any child cannot remember their login details, please let the class teacher know so they can provide these as soon as possible or contact the school office who will be able to assist you.
- Spelling Shed - children will need to log in with their username and password- activities are shown on the home screen or in the assignments tab.
- Reading - it is expected that children read daily either using their given book from school, a book from home or using the phonics sound mat below.
- Spelling - Common exceptions words are a big focus in the Tree House to improve out spelling. Please use the attached document to support this.
- Writing -
- https://login.mymaths.co.uk/ -
- https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/ This can be used to find additional Maths activities to support Maths learning at home.
- Hit the Button - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button This can be used to practice times tables
- Charanga - https://charanga.com/site/ - Here you will find music lessons set by the teacher. Use your login and password to access them.